2011. december 11., vasárnap

Dream High Season 2!!!!

The second season of Dream High is coming soon!!!!
Here some info:
Broadcast period: 2012-Jan-30 to 2012-??-??
Main Cast
Jung Jinwoon as Jin Yoo Jin
Hyo Rin as Nana
Park Ji Yeon as Lian
Kang So Ra as Shin Hye Sung



 For the role of Shin Hye Sung, who dreams of becoming an idol one day, will be played by actress Kang So Ra. Kang So Ra has appeared in a movie 'Sunnye' and she is currently starting in the drama 'Women of Our Home' and as well as on MBC's reality program 'We Got Married'.
 Kang So Ra spoke about being cast in the drama, "I only had to act so far, but the fact that I need to show performance too is a little bit of burden on me. However, I'm also excited because it's a new challenge".









2AM's (KPOPgroup) youngest member Jung Jinwoon will play a big talker who dreams of becaming a rock star one day . Jung Jinwoon spoke about his role, "I was drawn into the character Jin Yoo Jin from the monment I read the script. I really liked the fact that the character was into rock, which is the same with the real me. I will do my best to portray all the charms of the character".


T-ara's (KPOPgroup) Ji Yeon will play the role of Lian, the member of an ultra popular girl group 'Hush', who dreams of one day becoming the queen of the Canne Film Festival. She stars in a drama but due to her lack of acting skills she becomes the poster-child for bad acting.

She sad to the director when they met, that Dream High2 script reminded her of the time that she had hard work to become a singer, so there is not such consideration, she agreed to star in the play.





Sistar's Hyorin will play the role of Nana, who has an amazing natural born vocal talent. Nana is the lead-vocal for the group 'Hush' and she's also a character with a big secret. She promises to bring about some twists and turns in the storyline towards the midpoint of the drama.
 Hyorin also talked about her role, "I love the fact that Nana's super cool personality resembles mine. I'm really looking forward to the drama", and she revealed her excitement.



It seems they're all singers in first place. I'm curious if they'll play well as actors...
Also watch this



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése